BIKER RALLY SUNDAY, WAS THERE A BRAWL?
Monday is back but this week we had an EAGLES WIN! Now this win doesn’t cure what ills us all on Monday but we need Monday to get back to Friday!
Ok gang lets hop into the time machine and jog back to last week for a little reminiscing , Wednesday night the bride and I did hit the Clubhouse for an evening out. I believe Eric was there. Friday night we just missed full attendance at the Clubhouse. The missing party was El Dutche’ (BOO) who was probably at E’s . It was a great night, very mellow, no problems, even Rolling Rock Kobiashi was in Friday night. Now the good news was the Judy Box dollars came without hassle this week. The nice gal behind the bar handed over the Judybox Money with a smile! The Judybox was humming with some very well picked tunes including (start booing me here) XMAS TUNES! Yes the Chipmunks were in full voice Friday night spreading XMAS cheer. (DUTCH, THE CHIPMUNKS AREN’T REAL SINGING CHIPMUNKS, THEY ARE FAKE SO DON’T PANIC) . Now apparently for some on the team, Friday night was so good that a tab or two was forgotten to be paid. Now in true team fashion we wanted to staple the offenders tabs to the Clubhouse wall for all to see their shame but alas, the bar maid would not let us do it. By the way, both Gentlemen came in Saturday and did pay their tabs in full, no harm, no foul. Now Saturday afternoon was a small gathering but we had most team members there at times during the day. The story for Saturday was our Boy SUPERGUPPY, he decided to ditch (NOT DUTCH) the overpriced Pub and come visit us. Always good to see the SUPER GUPPY and by all tales told to this reporter Sunday SUPERGUPPY had more than a fun time Saturday. Green Tea eh SUPERGUPPY, U DA MAN.
This brings us to Sunday, we did not have full attendance, we were short a lad who had other obligations on this fine Sunday. NEWS ALERT- ERIC WAS BACK IN THE FOLD SUNDAY. Yes, last week as noted in the blog Eric was not in which was very odd indeed on a Sunday Funday but he was back in his familiar spot Sunday. Now the sad part is that I was once again short time due to the 1pm Eagles Game so I may have missed out on some fun. Oh yeah, He who giveth free beer, Rolling Rock Kobiashi was in Sunday and yes, he passed out the free beers again. The Gal keeping all hydrated yesterday was our Gal Cassie. What a sport she is, she let Dutch take a photo of her state provided jewelry yesterday. Yes, the great state of PA has supplied Cass a stylish piece of jewelry that at times needs charging. You too can see this fine accessory by going to the site and checking out the photo of Cass wearing it. It’s the photo of a girl with an extension cord attached to her leg. (PHOTO COURTESY OF DUTCH)
I suppose the story of the day was the Biker Rally that the Clubhouse hosted. Now as noted I was short time so when I left there were not a ton of Bikers but there were some there. The fun thing was the cones, yes the same cones Eric and Dutch each ran over in the past. The Bikers put up cones to keep cars out, only thing was that it blocked in some team members cars. Well the bikers came, asked one of the fine young ladies if those cars could be moved. An eerie silence came over the Clubhouse, the bikers staring at the team, the team staring back at the bikers. Some team members began cracking their Knuckles and giving that steely stare at the bikers. Would there be a rumble?, I noticed Eric grabbed a chain and wrapped it around his hand, (Where did you get a chain Eric?) I had a roll of quarters I put into my fist, other team members grabbed chairs and a rolling pin, Dutch Grabbed the little stuffed animal he just won from the Crane game to toss at these bad bikers. Oh Boy, I’m nervous now, its go time, here it comes the bar brawl of the year, then suddenly someone yelled GREEN TEA? And with that Bikers and Team members High Fived and settled in for a good day. Now of course this tale is totally fake, none of that actually happened. Well wait, there were bikers there for a rally, team members did move their cars but it all went down with nothing but laughs and fun. The Bikers were really cool, they certainly had the look, had the patches flying and bikes all parked in a row.
ATTA BOY- The ATTA BOY this week goes to the team members who moved their cars with no complaining for the biker dudes. They easily could have said we were here first and were not moving but to their credit they jumped in their cars and with a smile moved their cars. So to the Guys who graciously moved their cars ATTA BOY!
COME ON MAN- Well no real people pop to mind to give this too so we will give The COME ON MAN to the Fox and CNN and all other news outlets who are tossing around all kinds of dumb theories on Trump. Can we all just sit back and relax. So to those media outlets COME ON MAN! I did not endorse this comment.
MUSIC NEWS- Judybox cash came our way this week and the tunes were flowing, including XMAS tunes. Well done all the members who picked out some tunes
FOODY NEWS- Friday Night the bride and I had some very good bacon wrapped shrimp appetizers then moved on to Pizza at the Clubhouse. Now I’m not sure when this occurred but Dutch noted he had a Tilapia (NOT A LOPPY) Sandwich which he noted was very good. Well no real foody news from me on Sunday, He who giveth free beer, Rolling Rock Kobiashi did go wings on Sunday and I’m guessing a second course I missed Sunday. Dutch mentioned going home to cook, what did you cook Dutch. Oh wait, you probably had burgers at E’s right? I did have some real good Cheese Streak Stromboli at my Brother-In –Laws for the game.
DYK- (did you know)- Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers are playing at the Ardmore Cabernet this Saturday night. Come on you all remember them right?
Well no late night texts again today, so I will ask, anyone Double Dip, or hang in there to see BECK-BECK (CALL ME)?
Ok then lads, NO short time this coming week, Birds are on at 4:25 Sunday so regular business hours this Sunday. I think Dutch and Eric may be short time this coming Sunday?
So I hope all who read this blog this week have a SUPER WEEK!
STUFF ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
Short time, all good this week, I had a mind like a steel trap this week
- Gina and Tara working tonight, anyone going to see them?
- Friday was Veteran’s Day, a BIG THANKS to all who served, YOU ROCK!
- Hey Loppy, what u up to??
- Was that what they call a Super Moon last night, it looked very large
- I find drinking and thinking tough
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- I assume everyone voted, you happy?
- Dutch, did you go home and get your bike yesterday?
- Thanks for the Face Time X, Boo to you on the XMAS comment though
- Congrat’s to Dutch, he hit the Football pool which means I didn’t, DAM IT!.
- X and Dutch High Fived over my head, via comment this time?
- I had to go but were there a lot of bikers?
- What Up Ray?
- Hey Super Guppy, good seeing you Saturday, heard you had a reeeeal gooood time eh?
- Blue Camel,
- Eric was back this Sunday
- Miss you Liza!
- The White T is ready for another delivery, do you dare order?
- BECK BECK- CALL ME!
- Has anyone ever walked thru a drive thru?
- Hey BOSTON, I’m digging the Thursday Post, good idea
- Notre Dame won, Eagles won, my Fantasy Football team lost, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad
- If its going to rain tomorrow will it be cold enough for snow?
- GO FLYERS!
- Safe Trip to CA dude
- It was pointed out by Eric yesterday that I tend to say things backward, an example is I call Grill Cheese, Cheese Grill
- X, did you update the BLUE GUY
- I Finally tossed the Pumpkins at my house, sort of sad, they were still looking good
- Men At Work on at 5am, Pretty good
- Cass only likes divorced guys, guess I’m out.
- Pitcher Day Monday, enough said there
- Hey X, I saw your comment on the blog about XMAS and I lose, I thought we were tight? Now I’m sad but I still wish you a very Merry Christmas
- Who took a wiz on Dutch’s crappy car
- I may be in the Clubhouse a lot this week, I’m on vaca after today , oh my kidney’s
- Dutch, half day today?
As good friend says- JIMMY!
So remember, no matter how tough it gets- FIGHT THRU IT!