DUTCH SAID GOODBYE TO THE PIZZA – AS HE ATE IT
Well its Monday, UGH, YUK, DAMN, but as we know, we need Monday to get to Friday!
Well a new dawn on the blog today, its going onto a new format today so for all you newbies who may read this let me give you some background on this blog.
It all started with a group of friends deciding to meet at the Local Pub every Sunday Morning to do GUY STUFF. Now please note, we begin to assemble at 10:30am so its serious stuff folks. Now we are not a biased group however we do not allow wives or girlfriends to come to Sunday Funday, its just “the guys” . Now being just a bunch of guys sitting around all day you can imagine some of the comments and ideas that get thrown around. As we were all hanging out one Sunday the idea of a Blog arose as to where each Sunday, we would document all comments, and funny doings and we called our little blog “Franks Findings!”. So I began to type up a weekly blog with all our stuff that has been going strong for over a year now. Our Mr. tech Boy Dutch created a super cool web site dedicated to this blog and photo’s of all the fun we have on Sundays. It has been awesome to be able to go back in time and read the blog and reminisce over all the fun exploits, comments and parties that have gone on in past Sundays. So now we are bringing this blog to the masses, as noted it’s a weekly writing. Now I am by no means a professional writer so please don’t expect great and poetic writing, much like our Sundays its pretty raw and to the point this blog. Well read on all, hope you find this blog as fun as we have for well over a year.
Well we had very low turnout yesterday at the Clubhouse, only members to pop out were Dutch and I, although one member did show up as I was leaving. Unfortunately for me, I was once again short time due to the Eagles game being on at 1pm. We did have our guest Star Tony (HE WHO GIVETH FREE BEER, AKA ROLLING ROCK, KOBIASHI) make a rare stop in on a Sunday NOTE- Birds are on at 8:30 Sunday night so it will be a normal Funday next week. Now no Cassie Sunday, she was finishing up her time at the bad girl house, The gal keeping us hydrated yesterday was BECK-BECK (CALL ME) As always BECK-BECK kicked butt for us and made the day all that much better. Now BECK-BECK did have a little issue with Dutch yesterday, it seemed each time Dutch was brought his beverage of choice BECK-BECK seemed to spill it near Dutch. Now there was no direct spilling on Dutch but close enough.
ATTA BOY – Well as much as I hate to do it the ATTA BOY has to go to Dutch for Bringing in BECK-BECK his home made Turkey Chili. That was a very nice gesture by Dutch so ATTA BOY DUTCH!
look out next time Dutch I’m bringing BECK-BECK A Unicorn!!!! Or my dog with a toilet paper roll taped to its forehead.
FOODY NEWS – Well pretty busy foody day, No Hot dogs or Hot Dog Pizza but El Dutche brought in some Turkey Chili for BECK-BECK which made her super happy! Apparently Dutch used his rainy Saturday to cook up some chili. At the Clubhouse it was some Chili made at the Clubhouse for Rolling Rock as well as one big pizza which he nicely shared with Dutch and I . YUM!
MUSIC NEWS – No tunes yesterday, or if they were on we didn’t hear them. We need to start using our Judy Box allotment weekly.
COME ON MAN – This goes to BECK-BECKS LYft driver who drove them half way home then stopped and told them to get out in the middle of nowhere Saturday night at 2:30am. Yes, BECK-BECK ordered up a lYft ride, they got picked up and suddenly 20 minutes into the ride the lift driver stops and says get out?? They got home OK but to the Lift Driver COME ON MAN!
PARTY NEWS – Halloween Party Friday night, Ed will be playing some live tunes. Girls are dressing up, gotta check that out eh?
Ok all, not a lot to write this week being short time and not full attendance. I hope any first time readers aren’t bored by this week, it should get netter next week when we are all in attendance. I did not see any texts from anyone, anybody Double Dip? I think Dutch was meeting X at E’s for the Eagles, Rolling Rock you got with Dutch or was it nap time?
Ok then, I sure hope you all have a great week
THINGS ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
I think I was OK this week, or I just don’t remember forgetting anything? Make sense?
- Gina and Tara work tonight, go see them
- Hi Christine, you tickle pickle
- Dutch noted new CHEF was working at E’s yesterday, 2 dollar Burger Dutch or what?
- What Up Ray? Where did you go?
- Super Guppy, molding the minds of our youth, YIKES!
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- Blue Camel! Why not green?
- Free coffee today at Dunkin Donuts since Eagles won
- Turkey Chili
- MISS YOU LIZA! Although I did see ya Wednesday
- Do you get your haircut at the Barber Shop or Salon?
- Birds win!
- Hi Boston, blog going out to the masses now, pretty cool eh?
- Monday is painful
- Make it Rain BECK-BECK
- I’m pretty bad at E’s BASKETBALLLL GAME, Christine on the other is really good
- GO FLYERS
- Loving the Fall temps
- Halloween Party at the Clubhouse Friday, anyone going?
- When will this election be over, can’t take it anymore!
- Did you see it snowed 9 inches in Maine?
- I saw another XMAS commercial yesterday?
- I think BECK-BECK was invited to the Furious Pub, wait, I wasn’t? What up with that Dutch?
- Had my 30th High School Reunion Saturday, dam I’m getting old
- Anyone see Eric yesterday?
- HEEEEEY Dutch
- Cassie will be back next Sunday
- Her name is Kristine Dutch, geez
- I need to invent something and become rich, this working is painful
- Can you believe October is almost over, time to think Turkey Dinner soon!!!!
- Anyone really interested in the World Series?
- Saw Big Paul this week
- I bet Sam Bradford is sore this morning
- Stick to UBER BECK-BECK
- I wonder what the Bride is making for Dinner tonight?
- Dutch how many e-mails you get Yesterday?
- Christine that Blue guy you made ROCKS! A great laugh on that yesterday
- Go for 2 E-A-G-L-E-S
- Anyone off this week?
- Wonder if we will get any comments on this blog?
- As you all know- JIMMY!
- It’s a Marshmallow world in the winter
- Eric, you car shopping today?
- Stop Drop and Roll
- Is it Friday yet?
- A little Van Halen on the radio at 5am, hmmm
Remember not matter how tough it gets- FIGHT THRU IT!!!!