GIVE ME THOSE HOT BAGS BACK!
Monday has arrived so let’s all BOO that, but we need Monday to get back to Friday!
Last Monday, Eric and I hit the Pub, the bride came a bit later and we had our date night and a nice dinner. Dutch was off last Monday but was ill both Monday and Tuesday so did not partake on Monday.
So, Sunday was a very, very short day at the Clubhouse for most of us. We did have full team attendance, we had Dutch, Eric, Myself and our other 2 team members. The day kicked off with one team member arriving early as he was off to a Super vacation later that day but he stopped in to say goodbye! We had our favorite gal keeping us hydrated yesterday, yes Cassie was doing her typical wonderful job as well as keeping us laughing. Soon Dutch arrived and he also notified the team that he may be short time for he had a contractor coming to his place for some quick work. For most of the day the team only had 3 of the 5 members, we chit chatted a bit nothing big going on, some folks ate a quick bite then by 1 Eric and our other team member arrived to round out the full team attendance. Now as noted it was a very short day, the team member heading off for his vacation left at 1, Dutch got the call his contactor was heading to his place so he left at 1 and I had to hit the road at as well, I was off to a goodbye dinner for my daughter who is off to London for a week with her school. So by 1 pm only 2 team members remained, not sure how long those lads hung around yesterday.
I guess the one odd part of the day that is news worthy was when a guy came in and had ordered 30 pizzas for a school event. The 30 pizzas came out in the hot bags to keep them hot and to be able to transport them with ease. Well the young lad who ordered the 30-pizzas got help taking them to the car and I assume was pleased with the service until it happened. One of the cooks came racing out of the kitchen, out the door and into the parking lot. He wanted the guy who ordered the 30 pizzas to take them out of the hot bags and give him the hot bags back. SAY WHAT? He paid 220 dollars for pizza and you want him to unpack 30 pies, stack them in his car so they can slide and fly all over his car so you can have your hot bags back quicker? Do they think there is a huge black market for Hot Bags and the guy would sell them? Thankfully one of the young Clubhouse servers was outside as well, seeing this stupidity he called the owner of the Clubhouse who allowed the guy who bought the 30 pies to take the pizza’s in the hot bags and then bring the hot bags back after his party. GEEZ.
Otherwise a quiet day at the Clubhouse indeed.
ATTA BOY – The ATTA BOY goes to Clubhouse server who was smart enough to realize taking 30 pizza’s out of the hot bags was dumb and called the owner to get the OK to let the young lad take the hot bags and then bring them back later. So, to the young Clubhouse server ATTA BOY!!!!!
COME ON MAN – The COME-ON MAN obviously goes to the cook who wanted the Hot Bags back and would have let the poor guy who bought the pizza unpack them all, put them in his car where they could have slid all around and got messy. To this cook, COME ON MAN!!!
MUSIC NEWS – We really just had background music, I can’t actually tell you any songs that played.
FOODY NEWS – Last Friday I had Cheese Grill with Mushrooms, YUM! Sunday Dutch went for the spaghetti with seafood, the mussels in the meal were huge, I do believe Dutch thought it was good. One team member went for the Clubhouse stew, he said it was good especially on the cold Sunday it was.
PARTY NEWS – Discussions on how to break up the same old, same old are under way, will keep you all in the loop
DYK (Did You Know) – Elvis’ middle name was Aron
NO Text this morning from anyone so I guess all went home and went to bed no double dip eh?
Hey all have a SUPER WEEK
STUFF ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
Ok not a memory issue per say but I couldn’t find my phone, I asked if anyone saw it, here it was in my hand, YIKES, now that is scary eh?
- PITCHER DAY Monday!!!
- Rihanna got the humanitarian award, Google it if you don’t believe me
- Read Sin’s Thursday blog this morn, have James Taylor song in my head now
- Contractor still working on my kitchen, may be done this week
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- Is Dutch off again today, it is Monday you know
- Got to face time with X this Sunday, always fun! WINK WINK X!
- If you eat SUBWAY chicken check out how much is real chicken before eating, you will be surprised.
- What Up Ray?
- Eric, don’t forget to comment on the site, SIN IS NOT HAPPY!
- SUPER GUPPY, you out there?
- I barbecued burgers last Tuesday cause the weather was so nice
- I find drinking and thinking tough
- SpaceX to take 2 people around the moon and back, would you make that trip?
- Hey Loppy
- Anyone do anything for FAT TUESDAY last week? MARDI GRAS last week
- Blue Camel
- Man, those poor Oscar Awards card folks, they need bodyguards now because of their flub up, YIKES!
- Hey Boston, u mad the Phils got Clay Buckholtz?
- People worldwide watching 1 billion hours of YOUTUBE a day
- Miss you Liza!
- President Trump’s speech last Tuesday Night, YES OR NO?
- BECK BECK – CALL ME!
- I know not all are Catholic but did anyone give up something for Lent? If you did what did you give up? I gave up Potato Chips
- Check out the site for some awesome pictures of the team and others in action
- GO PHILS!
- Watching the news at 5am, so depressing!
- Can you say you hit the DONATE BUTTON on Furious Radio site? Join the crowd, HIT THE DONATE BUTTON!
As a good friend says – JIMMY!
So, remember, no matter how tough it gets – FIGHT THRU IT!