INFLATE THAT XMAS TREE BOYS!
Ugh!!! Monday is here and its cold and rainy, enough said eh? but we need Monday to get back to Friday!
Ok I lied, the week meetings did not slow down as I had noted in last week’s blog, I saw X and Dutch last Monday, quite afternoon bit we did have a few laughs.
Sin your gonna love this, Wednesday at the Clubhouse was interesting, there were 150 Bikes in a for wake. Now I did not make it in Wednesday but our Boy Eric braved the elements and 150 bikers and headed on in. Eric noted he was able to mingle with these ruff and tumble bikers without incident. Eric said they were good guys, even buying him a beverage or two. I believe Eric is now an honorary member of the gang, did you get your jacket yet Eric? So how is that for a story, you don’t hear something like that too often eh?
Yes we had some Friday action, not full attendance but darn close. It was a fun night, tunes were going and everyone in the Holiday spirit.
Some team members met again on Saturday, once again just a little chit-chat . I understand Saturday evening at E’S was very fun!
Well I was short time this Sunday for the EAGLES were on at 1 so I didn’t see too much of the happenings. We did not have full attendance, a member had an obligation to attend to but a surprise, SUPER GUPPY popped in. Apparently SUPER GUPPY did some good deeds over the weekend so the bride allowed him a little free time for good behavior. More Good News, although we didn’t think we would see him Eric did arrive Sunday, so it was not another Sunday of no Eric ! I guess the main story of a Sunday Funday was the nice old ladies who were in for a XMAS party. They had all the decorations, Tree’s, Bows, Ribbons, gifts you name it they had it XMAS wise! Well as they were setting up, one very nice elderly gal came over to the bar where we were sitting with a plastic tree in her hand. Well it’s a XMAS party not unusual to have a tree eh? Well the tree needed to be inflated! Yes it was an inflatable tree, so with a nice elderly gal voice she looked at us and said, “DOES ANYONE HAVE HOT AIR”? meaning can we blow this thing up. Well as quick as a Santa wink Mean Dutch came to life and says “YES YOU HAVE HOT AIR!” Wow Mean Dutch. Well in her time of need one of the Team Members sprung into action, he grabbed that tree, ran to his car where he had a small air pump. At first we thought all was lost for he could not find the needles to the pump, but after a few searches if was found. Quickly our team member began inflating the tree, it took a bit of time but for this nice elderly gal what was a little lost time. So eventually the tree was inflated and presented to the ladies having the party, they were very appreciative and for us a Good XMAS deed was done, there is a check mark in the good guys box for us! Check out the site for a Photo of this good deed tree
Now as you can tell news was slim this week so I’m going to run with this story as well. We all know Dutch is a computer Guru right? Well yesterday Dutch was able to hack the Megatouch game at the Clubhouse. Yes, he hacked it and put my name on the screen with some of my favorite food Hot Dogs! So every 20 seconds or so this screen pops up. I believe Dutch also got into the machine to the point where playing it was free as well. Oh Dutch you computer wiz you, see sight for photo of Dutch’s screen creation.
ATTA BOY– Not your run of the mill ATTA BOY this week. It goes to Eric this week for being the only NON-BIKER to hang out with 150 Bikers last Wednesday at the Clubhouse and live to tell the tale. Yes, the Bikers were at the clubhouse for a wake Wednesday, nobody dared to go in but Eric. So to Eric, ATTA BOY! Also, team members helped some nice elderly women by blowing up their inflatable XMAS tree with a pump he had in his bad ride. ATTTA BOY!
COME ON MAN– Well not easy this week, there was no real Come On Man so I will have to give to my Philadelphia Eagles Football team for coming out Sunday and laying a giant egg! SO FOR PLAYING LIKE YOU DON’T CARE to the Eagles say I say COME ON MAN!
MUSIC NEWS– We got Judybox cash this week but it did not seem like near enough! We had the tunes going so long we had to dip into our own pockets for Judybox cash, but it was worth it!
FOODY NEWS– Being short time Sunday the only person who I saw Eat was HE WHO GIVETH FREE BEER, ROLLING ROCK, KOBIASHI, he had some Chicken strips. He munched them down so it appears they were good. Friday night my bride had a very good Pasta and shrimp dish! Thumbs up on that.
PARTY NEWS– Gearing up for Team XMAS party 12/18 at Furious Pub! Names for the Pollyanna were picked yesterday
DYK (Did You Know)–You can now buy Sneakers that tie themselves? How in the world? Also, Pop Tarts are bringing out a new Flavor, should be on shelves in January.
The streak is Broken, I got a text from Eric, he did Double Dip Sunday to see BECK-BECK (CALL ME), WELL DONE Eric and thanks for he heads up
Birds are on at 1:pm this coming Sunday so short time for me this coming Sunday
Ok all, be sure to have yourself a really good week
STUFF ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
All good again this week, I think its 3 weeks in a row now
- PITCHER DAY Monday!!!
- So anyone get a photo with Santa Yet? I did
- Congrat’s to Dutch, another 100 dollar winner on the Football pool
- Hey Loppy
- What makes Bounty a “QUICKER PICKER UPPER”?
- IT’S A XMAS MIRACLE, Dutch got his Crappy Car Fixed!
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- The Bride and I hit TOYUS R US this weekend and got some toys for Toys for Tots, I love that
- Had my face time with X Sunday, nice
- Dutch was named Dutches by Cassie
- New person commented on site this week, ICEY! I dig that name
- Bumbles bounce! You recall Holiday movie that is from
- 150 Bikers in Clubhouse Wednesday, SIN’S DREAM!
- We found Eric, APB called off
- What Up Ray?
- Hey Sin, you being the Movie Buff are you watching XMAS VACATION this year?
- Dutch said, I hardly go to E’s, PHOTOBOMBER
- Eric, don’t forget to comment on the site, SIN IS WAITING!
- I find drinking and thinking tough
- We had a Super Guppy sighting Sunday, yes he was in, guess the High End Pubs were closed??
- I saw the Original YEAR WOTHOUT A SANTA CLAUSE Thursday night, really Dig the Mizer Brothers!
- Blue Camel
- Miss you Liza and Happy Belated Birthday!
- I never knew puppies consider xmas tree Tinsel fine dining
- Starbucks, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- Both NYC and Philadelphia lit their XMAS tree’s last week, Boston have a tree?
- The White T is ready for another delivery
- BECK BECK- CALL ME!
- Hey BOSTON, have you got snow yet?
- I got myself in trouble with the Bride this week, Flowers or Jewelry?
- GO FLYERS!
- Anyone hoping for a Furby for XMAS? I personally am hoping for a Stretch Armstrong!
- No Clubhouse for me till maybe Friday, my kidney’s will love me
- Eagles- R.I.P.
- Men without Hats , “WE CAN DANCE” on the radio at 5am, ok I can handle this
- Having 2 Puppies is like having 2 kids again, TIRING!!
- Hit the DONATE BUTTON on Furious Radio site all to keep Furious Radio playing your tunes.
As good friend says- JIMMY!
So remember, no matter how tough it gets- FIGHT THRU IT!