IT’S A 5 DAY WORK WEEK THIS WEEK
Dang, its Monday already? and to boot it’s a full 5-day work week this week, haven’t had a 5-day work week in 2 weeks. UGH!!
Sin, hope you had a Super Birthday last week!
Well as promised in last week’s blog I did NOT hit the Clubhouse Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday last week, my kidney’s loved me for it
Friday we had myself and Eric at the Clubhouse for a bit but I was short time on Friday.
Saturday the bride and I made our way out to the Clubhouse in what for us was our first real snow of the year, about 3 inches or so! So SNOWBEERS it was Saturday. Eric and our other teammate also appeared out of the snowy day Saturday to join us. We didn’t hang out to real long, just long enough to eat and have a few snowbeers but man was it fun.
I plan on maybe going to a meeting today but definitely NO meetings Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week, back at it Friday.
So this brings us to our first regular Sunday of the new year 2017. We had full attendance Sunday for the first time in a really long time, mummering is over and ski trips have ended, we had in attendance yesterday El Dutche, me, Eric and our other 2 Brothers in arms. We also had a fly by Rolling Rock (HE WHO GIVETH FREE BEER, AKA KOBIASHI) and yes he was buying everyone a round. Our Gal Pal Cassie kept us hydrated all day long and as always did a super job! Not sure why but it was a real mellow Sunday Funday, maybe because we are just off the action packed Holidays? Either way not a lot going on. It was so quiet that we had an extensive chat on Comic Books, one team member was reminiscing about all the Comics he had that were worth money and as always seems to happen his Mom tossed them. It’s actually thanks to Mom’s around the world tossing such things that makes them valuable. A cartoon came up I never heard of TOBAR THE 8TH MAN! Our team member was able to pull up the cartoon on his phone, now that is old school dude, cool! We also had a chat on the next party the team will have at Eric’s on 2/26. The Food will be Dutch’s famous beer dogs and Eric’s Sausage and Mushroom. Of course we will have some sides and some chips, dips and of course Doritos and Fritos! Our last point of business Sunday was the team decided not to add any new members at the moment, the original 5 will remain the team with Honorable mention to a fine young lad who occasionally shows up and who may actually be the son of a team member, not sure on that? So after a few hours some team members were noting they were beat and ready for a nap, (are we getting old?) so with that it was time to adjourn the SUNDAY FUNDAY meeting and plunge into the cold air and take it on home.
ATTA BOY- Not sure if you saw it but this week’s Atta MOM goes to the MOM who posted the video of her kids climbing on a dresser and it falls on a child. Luckily his little brother got it off the boy and both were fine. In a world where parent shaming is prevalent this Mom posting the video to help other parents at her own expense of people giving her crap is AWESOME. So to this Mom, ATTA MOM ! Also an ATTA BOY goes to Dutch for hooking up some Team members over the weekend with a cool gadget so to Dutch, ATTA BOY!
COME ON MAN – Wow, once again this week the COME ON MAN is tough, everyone is just being too damn cool to easily hand it out, so to you all being really cool COME ON MAN!!! Be a jerk so I can give you the COME ON MAN!
MUSIC NEWS – Tunes Sunday came again form the new Computer Judybox at the Clubhouse, nothing specific played but I think most folks thought Sunday tunes were OK.
FOODY NEWS – Well Sunday the food was a flowing, in a rare event like a Lunar eclipse many team members ate yesterday, typically only 1 or 2 members partake on Sunday but this Sunday a few of us did. Dutch had one heck of a burger with yummy onion rings. I think Dutch gave it the OK! I had a Chicken Cheese Steak Hoagie with Tots, I gave it the big thumbs up. Our other team member went Texan burger with Onion rings and also was thumbs up on that. Rolling Rock (HE WHO GIVETH FREE BEER, KOBIASHI) stopped in for Take Out, I believe he was going Chicken Tenders to go. Oh on a side note the Clubhouse had their awesome Potato Soup over the weekend, the bride and I love it and partook of it Saturday and yes, took a big container of it home Saturday!
PARTY NEWS – Eric’s has confirmed his annual party will February 26, food now confirmed!
DYK (Did You Know) – A dog’s nose print is like the fingerprint of a person: no two are alike
There were no texts this morning from any team member so I have to ask, anyone double dip to see BECK-BECK or was it home last night?
STUFF ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
Kind of quiet Sunday so I’m all good here this week I think
- PITCHER DAY Monday!!!
- Damn, it’s a full 5-day week this week, PAINFUL!
- They put so much rock salt down in the office parking lot you can literally taste it when you get out of the car, YUK at 4am!
- So is it cold or just not warm?
- Hey Loppy
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- Face time with X Sunday, always a good chat X!
- Had a few inches or so of Snow Saturday, now that sucks, if it’s going to snow give me SNOW!
- What Up Ray?
- Does your WIFI Buffer?
- Wow, last Tuesday, first day back to work off the Holiday was really tough.
- Is the weekend a good thing even though it brings us closer to Monday?
- Eric, don’t forget to comment on the site, SIN IS WAITING!
- No SUPER GUPPY, did he start his own team?
- I know a lot of you are used to cold but we had some serious cold over the weekend, real feel was 7 degrees
- I find drinking and thinking tough
- Oh No, Blue Bubbles already!!!
- Blue Camel
- Is it time to go home yet?
- Miss you Liza!
- Hang on, wasn’t it Friday a minute ago?
- SNOWBEERS YES!
- Wait, can it be, I don’t think Dutch is off today
- Said the White T “who does your teeth”
- BECK BECK- CALL ME!
- Anyone have flash backs last week while at work thinking about what you were doing during the Holidays on that day?
- Heeeeeeeeey BOSTON
- Its 2017 which means a new year, new trip to Philly for Boston!
- GO FLYERS!
- Heart on the radio at 5am, not impressed.
- Hit the DONATE BUTTON on Furious Radio site all to keep Furious Radio playing your tunes. I DONATED!!!! Will you?
As good friend says- JIMMY!
So remember, no matter how tough it gets- FIGHT THRU IT!