XMAS CAN’T BE OVER ALREADY CAN IT?
Hi YUKKY Monday, WAIT ITS NOT MONDAY IT’S TUESDAY. It’s a SHORT WEEK assuming that you all have Friday off and some of us have both Friday and Next Monday off! Hard to believe but Santa has made his epic journey and kids around the world are Happy! Me, I’m a bit sad since XMAS has come and gone already. All that work for it to go so quick. ugh
There was a meeting last Monday and we had full attendance!!!!
I was in the Clubhouse on Tuesday with the bride for dinner and I did see one team member.
Oh, what the hell, may as well keep you in the loop eh? Wednesday- NO CLUBHOUSE for me, I had a family Xmas party to attend
Back at the Clubhouse Thursday, a few team members did show up
Friday most members were at the Clubhouse to kick off the Holiday weekend.
Saturday, xmas eve, I popped into the Clubhouse to pick up some food for my party and there was a team member in the Clubhouse
Sunday XMAS day most establishments were closed but I do believe El Dutche and X found a beacon in the night called Clubhouse 2! But Dutch never goes there
Well that brings us to Monday which for the team was our Sunday, I know a bit confusing eh? Well we did not start out at the Clubhouse Monday, no instead we headed over to Dutch’s Furious Pub. Yes, Dutch invited the team over to polish off the rest of the beer we had left over from the XMAS PARTY we had the week before. We did NOT have full attendance Monday at the Furious Pub. Team member Eric had to work Monday, yes that’s right! Eric had paint brush in hand Monday and was working. So, we had Dutch’s Judybox kicking out XMAS tunes, (I’M DOING MY BEST TO HOLD ON TO XMAS AS YOU CAN SEE) and we sprinkled in some NON-XMAS tunes as well. We had some chips and Fritos to snack on and Dutch had his hot dog roller cranking out some really good Hot Dogs. We hung at the Furious Pub until we were down to about 9 beers so we decided to shuffle off to the Clubhouse. Our bar maid did her usual super job and had her hair straightened just for us!!! It was pretty quiet in the Clubhouse yesterday we pretty much were the only ones in there. The good news was it was Pitcher day yesterday at the Clubhouse so you get (4) 16 ounce drafts for 8 bucks! We all had our 4 and then it was time to adjourn the weekly meeting and make the journey home to end a Super XMAS holiday.
So there you have it, a recap of the teams week last week and XMAS Holiday, I think it safe to say we were quite festive!
Now with most team members off this week I’m sure we will have a meeting or two this week.
ATTA BOY- This week’s Atta Boy is a no brainer, it goes to Santa!!! Yes, Old St Nick did his thing bringing joy and happiness to millions. So Santa here’s to you for getting the job done once again this year, ATTA BOY SANTA!
COME ON MAN- This one goes to all our local radio stations who turned off the XMAS music yesterday 12/26, the day after XMAS? People still had parties yesterday and would have liked the tunes, so to those Philadelphia radio stations for turning off the XMAS tunes one day after XMAS, COME ON MAN!!!
MUSIC NEWS- We had Dutch’s Judybox playing XMAS tunes Monday, and all for FREE!
FOODY NEWS- As noted above we had Chips, Fritos and some hot dogs going yesterday. Nobody partook of any Clubhouse food yesterday
PARTY NEWS- I believe the next party may be Eric’s annual party in February
DYK (Did You Know) – It’s going to be 60 degrees in Philadelphia today
Eagles play Sunday New Year’s Day at 1pm, last game of the season, mercifully!
There were no texts this morning from any team member so anyone double dip or was it home last night?
I wish all a SUPER New Year’s Eve and a GREAT New Year’s Day and oh by the way, HAPPY 2017, I hope you all have a wonderful year
STUFF ON MY PHONE I DON’T REMEMBER
No notes this week, my mind was a steel trap
- PITCHER DAY Monday!!!
- R.I.P. George Michael
- I was home for XMAS just like the song
- I turn 49 this Wed, is that old?
- Hey Loppy
- I’m sad, XMAS has come and gone already, I MISS SANTA
- What is on the Interweb is always true
- Had my face time with X Monday, nice
- Dutch and X never go to E’s
- What Up Ray?
- Anyone get a Hatchimal for XMAS?
- Dutch had another creeper near him at the pub, this one apparently apologized to Dutch
- HAPPY 2017 ALL
- X and Dutch high fived me again, when will I learn
- Eric, don’t forget to comment on the site, SIN IS WAITING!
- Can someone come help me take my XMAS stuff down?
- Dutch hit the Football Pool, AGAIN, Oh the humanity
- No SUPER GUPPY this week, what up GUP?
- I find drinking and thinking tough
- Blue Camel
- Will the DOW hit 20,000?
- I miss Dick Clark on New Year’s Rock’n Eve
- Is it time to go home yet?
- Miss you Liza!
- Anyone get all dressed up for New Year’s Eve or do you keep it casual?
- The White T is ready for another delivery
- Geez, I don’t know
- I think Dutch is now on vacation till Jan 28
- I didn’t get a HULA HOOP for XMAS, was I on the naughty list?
- BECK BECK- CALL ME!
- Did anyone buy gifts just for themselves this year?
- Heeeeeeeeey BOSTON
- GO FLYERS!
- Eagles won this week, hmmmm
- CHANNEL 3 NEWS ON AT 5AM, Traffic looking light this morning.
- Hit the DONATE BUTTON on Furious Radio site all to keep Furious Radio playing your tunes. I will do it first of the year
So remember, no matter how tough it gets- FIGHT THRU IT!